Dorset Electrical and Fire Alarms
Dorset Electrical and Fire Alarms have over 30 years experience in the electrical and Fire Alarm business. We deal with all aspects of electrical work and specialise in fire alarm installation and maintenance. Whether you are looking for domestic or commercial work, we will consider every job. All of our work is fully guaranteed and insured so you can employ our services with confidence.
We are focused on providing a high quality, reasonably priced service. For a reliable and recommended Poole,Bournemouth electrician, covering all of Dorset , including Canford Cliffs,Ferndown, Wimborne, Ringwood & Wareham call us today on 01202 670003 for a free no obligation quote.
Some of the services we offer are listed below. If you need a service which is not here, contact us for more information. We can handle most electrical and fire alarm projects so we can still probably help you with your installation and maintenance needs.
- Installation and maintenance
- Regular servicing and testing
- Fire extinguishers available
- Installation and maintenance of additional detectors and bells
- DDA pillow pads and beacons
- Risk assessments
- BS5839 and BS5266 Certification – electrical qualifications guaranteeing high standards of practice and up to date knowledge
- All our products and services conform to new safety regulations … And many more
- Finding and repairing electrical faults
- Beautiful outdoor and indoor lighting
- Installations, including three phase
- Fuse board wiring and upgrading
- Inspection and testing of electrical circuits and fire alarms
- Intruder alarm installation and maintenance
- Home automation
- Emergency lighting
- Games Rooms Electrics …And many more
Initial design is conducted by situating luminaires to reveal specific hazards and highlight safety equipment and signs, in addition to providing illumination to assist safe travel along the escape route. This should be performed regardless of whether it is an emergency escape route or an open (anti-panic) area. Only when this is accomplished should the type of luminaire or its light output be considered. BS5266 Pt 7: 1999 requires that the luminaires sited at points of emphasis must comply with BS EN 60 598-2-22. Read more >